TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in the Competition is subject to the following terms and conditions and includes all information we provide on how to enter and prizes available. By submitting an entry into the Competition, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only entries that comply with these terms and conditions will be considered valid and eligible to win.
The Promoter is Air Health Group Pty Ltd ABN: 1800876453
The giveaway commences at 8 am on Monday 10th October 2022 and ends at 8 pm on Tuesday 1st November 2022.
WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
You are eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrants) if you are a:
- Resident in Australia and aged 18 years or over
- Own a registered and operating dental practice in Australia
- Are authorised by the owner/principal dentist to make commercial decisions for the business
- and not an Ineligible Person
- Ineligible Person means any director, manager, an employee of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition, or any immediate family member of any of those persons.
- Not previously registered as an active AirSmile practice partner or an immediate family member of someone who works at an actively listed AirSmile practice. (Immediate family member is a spouse, child, parents or siblings)
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
To enter, Eligible Entrants must:
- Register a dental practice as an AirSmile practice member during the competition period
- Complete the necessary process to set up at least one booking package to allow your practice to appear on the AirSmile directory
- Maintain an active profile and AirSmile practice membership for a minimum of 30 days
DRAW DATE AND TIME
- The competition winner will be drawn on Wednesday 2nd November at 10 am
The Prize is;
- A $2000 credit towards a dinner experience for the dental practice team
The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the customer accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
- The Prize ($2000 credit) will be paid directly to the restaurant/venue on confirmation of the practice booking of the event time and date
- The Prize will be released after 5 pm, 30 days after the winner is announced (2nd December 2023) so long as the practice has maintained a continuously active and visible AirSmile profile as per the Eligible Entrants criteria
- AirSmile will recommend a highly reputable and suitable venue in your area however the practice is welcome to choose a different location they feel will suit their team best.
REDEEMING THE PRIZE
- If the winning practice does not wish to use the Prize as intended the credit is not redeemable for cash however, it can be transferred to another registered AirSmile practice of the winners choosing. To request a transfer of the Prize please email [email protected]
- Any value of the Prize not used/spent during the team dinner experience will not be redeemable for cash and will be refunded to AirSmile
- Any additional costs during the event over the value of the Prize ($2000) are payable by the winner directly to the venue on the night of the event.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
- Winners will be notified by the practices registered email on the day of the draw (Wednesday 2nd November 2022)
- If we do not receive a response acknowledgement from the practice within 24hours that they have won an AirSmile representative will call the practice business phone number
- All prizes will be distributed a minimum of 30 days after the Competition winner has been drawn and all Eligible criteria have been met.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize winner.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s Personal Information
- Personal information including the Eligible Entrant’s practice name, appointment details (time and length of consultation), business logo, any publicly displayed photos (website and social media), address, telephone number, and email will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third-party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose).
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
- Eligible Entrants may access, change or update their personal information by updating their profile on the AirSmile practice portal or contacting the AirSmile team at [email protected].
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND MORAL RIGHTS
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Entrants moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
- Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to Promoter to [email protected].
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of eligible entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
any tax implications; or
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.